USA Rugby Registration Open for 22-23 Season
- Aug 22,2022
Registration through new Rugby Xplorer (RX) platform
Registration for the 2022-23 USA Rugby season is now open for all players, coaches and administrators. All registrations will take place through the new Rugby Xplorer (RX) platform.
Below is information on how to create a member profile on RX and then complete your registration for the 22-23 season.
1. How To Create a Member Profile on Rugby Xplorer (Video tutorial)
- Enter in your personal email (not a role-specific email; RX assigns permissions to individual people, it doesn’t require multiple logins for different organizations)
- You may see “You don't have a Rugby ID,” not to worry as once you enter more details the system will be able to pair you with your imported profile
- Select sign me up, and you will be redirected to enter in your personal details
- MAKE SURE that USAR National is selected and not Rugby Australia
- If you see “We have found some profiles that might be you!” Please select your profile and click continue.
- You will be redirected to the Rugby Xplorer profile homepage
2. How to Register for the 2022-23 Season (Video tutorial)
- Select Register in the upper left hand corner
- Click on Find A Club
- Select the person you are planning to register (you may have children as linked accounts)
- Enter the Club name, select your club, and select next
- Choose the registration options applicable to you (you can only register to one role at a time)
- View the personal information of the person you are registering (you can edit this information later, this step ensures this is the correct person)
- Upload a profile photo (or skip depending on whether this is required by your competition)
- Update your emergency contact information and answer any other questions
- Review your Registration Summary
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Enter your Payment information to complete your registration
- If you have multiple roles, eg. coach and referee and player, return to the first step and repeat the process with the new role. All personal information will be retained and dues will convert so you will only pay the difference that is required for your new role.
3. Download the RX App
All players, coaches and admins are encouraged to download the RX App. For admins, this will also be used for Game Management (rosters, scoring, etc.).